Currently Coveting || Beachy Things

March 09, 2017


Our Spring Break is around the corner.  We are in much need of some rest and relaxation, especially my poor husband.  So with thoughts of spring and vacation I have some perfectly pretty beachy items to share with you today-

I'm kind of obsessed with anything that has stars lately and this cute straw tote is no exception. These adorable and feminine yellow slip-on sandals are like a ray of sunshine and easy to match any summer ensemble.  These parrot earrings are festive and happy, upgrade your earrings collection with those beauties.  This straw clutch is a must just because stripes and pineapples are an ideal combination. I'm a huge fan of the plunging V-neckline for both evening dresses and swimsuits. I find the look elegantly sexy.  I bet this floral swimsuit looks sensational on.  These preppy and fun lobster napkins are ideal for all your upcoming outdoor soirees.  A pretty blue striped Turkish towel is a must for a chic pool, or for a beach outing.  And I love how they can double as picnic blankets, or even a shawl! These folding outdoor chairs are very practical.  Keep them tucked away and folded during the colder months and bring them out for extra seating on the warmer months during gatherings.  I remember going to Vietri with my parents in the Amalfi coast to buy their beautiful handmade and handpainted plates.  Now you don't even have to leave your couch to find them as they can be found online!  These crab plates and these octupus ones will make for a beautiful nautical table.  And if you haven't figured it out yet, you need at least one top that shows some shoulder.  I love the print of this blue and white ruffle one. The eyelet top is easy and summery.  I love the embroidery and bow detail on this one, and this blue one with the black strap is my favorite because you get the one-shoulder look with the comfort of two straps! Genius! 

Happy Thursday, we almost made it!



Shop the post-




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes and the earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright beachy picks!! Hope you are having a wonderful and sunny spring break! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe